Las Vegas is a foodie’s paradise, so of course, it has a fantastic brunch scene. A good brunch rejuvenates through delectable wining and dining.
Here, we’ve compiled some of the best and favorite brunch spots in Las Vegas.
1. Bardot Brasserie
- Located in: ARIA Resort & Casino
- Address: 3730 S Las Vegas Blvd
- Hours: Friday, Saturday, and Sunday (9 am to 10 pm), Wednesday and Thursday (5 pm to 10 pm)
- Phone: 702-590-8610
- Website: https://aria.mgmresorts.com/en/restaurants/bardot-brasserie.html
Bardot Brasserie welcomes you to a menu featuring classic French cuisine curated by Chef Michael Mina. The New World and Old World Wine collections will blow your mind. Bardot Brasserie has received several recognition and awards from the global and local culinary industry, including the Brunch of The Year Award in 2015.
- Located in: The Venetian Las Vegas
- Address: 3355 Las Vegas Blvd S
- Friday, Saturday, and Sunday (8 am to 2 pm, 5 to 10 pm)
- Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday (5 to 10 pm)
- Thursday (8 am to 1 pm, 5 to 10 pm).
- Phone: 702-414-6200
- Website: https://www.venetianlasvegas.com/restaurants/bouchon.html
Thomas Keller, the celebrated “America’s Best Chef” according to Time Magazine, created this beautiful establishment which has become one of the best brunch spots in Las Vegas. Bouchon serves elevated bistro classics and is conveniently tucked away in the Venetian Tower, providing a fantastic city view.
3. Terrace Pointe Café
- Located in: Wynn Las Vegas
- Address: 3131 Las Vegas Blvd S
- Hours: Everyday (7 am to 3 pm)
- Phone: 702-770-3360
- Website: https://www.wynnlasvegas.com/dining/casual-dining/terrace-pointe-cafe
Terrace Pointe Café brings elegance to the brunching culture of Sin City, offering two dining spaces; Tableau and Jardín. The well-manicured gardens inside the restaurant offer panoramic views for people who want to enjoy brunch at the tableau. The other option is enjoying your brunch at the poolside patio at the Jardín as you dig into the crowd-pleasing desserts like the iconic banana waffle bowl sundae.
4. Al Solito Posto
- Located in: Tivoli Village
- Address: 420 S Rampart Blvd
- Hours: Friday, Saturday, and Sunday (10:30 am to 2:30 pm, 4 pm to 11 pm), Monday to Thursday (4 pm to 10 pm),
- Phone: 702-463-6781
- Website: https://www.alsolito.com/
Al Solito Posto is the new brunch spot at Tivoli Village, serving craft cocktails and refined Italian. From Friday to Sunday, the restaurant opens its doors to welcome customers to a fantastic brunch from 10:30 am to 2:30 pm. Every table starts its experience with the delicious house-made focaccia.
- Located in: Fergusons Downtown
- Address: 1028 E Fremont St
- Thursday (5 pm to 10 pm)
- Friday (11 am to 3 pm, 5 pm to 10 pm)
- Saturday (11 am to 10 pm)
- Sunday (10 am to 3 pm)
- Phone: 702-333-5568
- Website: https://www.peyotedtlv.com/
Peyote should be your first stop if you want a unique brunch in Downtown Las Vegas. The Latin-inspired dining spot is a glamorous culinary oasis with a succulent cactus garden that leads to a beaming bistro. It’s conveniently located in the Fergusons community of Fremont East. The weekend brunch at Peyote starts runs Friday till Sunday, 11 am to 3 pm. You can either dine inside the bistro or outside surrounded by well-manicured cacti plants.
6. Honey Salt
- Address: 1031 S Rampart Blvd
- Monday to Thursday (11:30 am to 9 pm)
- Friday (11:30 am to 10 pm)
- Saturday (10 am to 10 pm).
- Phone: 702-445-6100
- Website: https://honeysalt.com/
Honey Salt is more than a brunch spot in Las Vegas. The restaurant has attracted a budding community of food enthusiasts who want to make a change. Don’t miss out on the famous monthly Farm Table Dinners, which feature an unforgettable culinary experience with a different theme each time.
7. Border Grill Mandalay Bay
- Located in: Mandalay Bay
- Address: 3950 S Las Vegas Blvd
- Hours: Monday to Thursday (11 am to 10 pm)
- Phone: 702-632-7403
- Website: https://www.bordergrill.com/
Border Grill is owned by Mary Sue Milliken and Susan Feniger, who are also the chefs at the restaurant. The incredible brunch joint features modern Mexican cuisine. For $44.99, you can get unlimited small plates on Saturday & Sunday from 10 am to 3 pm. Border Grill is one of the oldest eateries in Vegas, having been operational since 1985. The restaurant started as a forty-seat “taco stand” on Melrose.
- Located in: ARIA Resort & Casino
- Address: 3730 S Las Vegas Blvd
- Hours: Monday to Friday (5 pm to 10:30 pm), Saturday and Sunday (10 am to 2 pm, 5 pm to 10:30 pm).
- Phone: 702-590-5757
- Website: https://aria.mgmresorts.com/en/restaurants/catch.html
CATCH is a high-end restaurant at the ARIA Resort & Casino, a real celebrity dining destination. It’s the only brunch spot where you can enjoy Asian-influenced steak, sushi, and seafood. The restaurant’s main attractions are the famous and traditional Asian dishes, which have been given epic renditions. Brunch happens every Saturday and Sunday from 10 am to 2 pm.
- Address: 707 Carson Ave
- Hours: Monday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday (8 am to 2 pm).
- Phone: +702-534-1515
- Website: https://eatdtlv.chefnatalieyoung.com/
EAT is the perfect breakfast and lunch joint in Downtown Las Vegas. It’s run by Chef Natalie Young, “Downtown’s New Comfort-Cuisine Queen.” The menu features American dishes with an elevated twist, like the truffled egg sandwich or the prime rib hash.
- Located in: The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- Address: 3708 Las Vegas Blvd
- Hours: Monday to Friday (7 am to 2 pm), Saturday and Sunday (7 am to 3 pm).
- Phone: 702-698-2344
- Website: https://www.cosmopolitanlasvegas.com/restaurants/eggslut
Alvin Cailan founded Eggslut in 2011, and in the past decade, it has become one of Vegas’ favorite brunching spots. The restaurant is a chef-driven and gourmet food concept. During your brunch, don’t forget to try the famous signature dishes offered by the restaurant; Fairfax Sandwich, the Slut, and Gaucho Sandwich.
11. The Broken Yolk Café
- Located in: Town Square Las Vegas
- Address: 6805 S Las Vegas Blvd
- Monday to Friday (7 am to 2 pm)
- Saturday (7 am to 3 pm)
- Sunday (7 am to 1 pm).
- Phone: 702-617-9655
- Website: https://www.thebrokenyolkcafe.com/location/broken-yolk-cafe-las-vegas-nv/
Visit Townsquare, and you’ll find a morning smell of fluffy pancakes, sizzling bacon, and fresh coffee at the Broken Yolk Café. The restaurant’s signature benedicts and giant mimosas are among its key attractions.
12. Bottiglia Cucina & Enoteca
- Located in: Green Valley Ranch Resort Spa and Casino
- Address: 2300 Paseo Verde Pkwy
- Monday to Friday (4 to 10 pm)
- Saturday (10 am to 3 pm, 4 to 11 pm)
- Sunday (1 to 9 pm).
- Phone: 702-617-7191
- Website: https://bottiglialv.com/
Bottiglia Cucina & Enoteca invites you to an Italian brunch in Sin City. The restaurant presents exceptional freshness with its luscious herb-friendly cuisine. While waiting for the Tuscan-style food from the kitchen, you can catch fresh air from the attached patio.