Happy Mother’s Day! Celebrate Mom in style
This year, Mother’s Day falls on May 8. Treat Mom to a special meal at these Las Vegas restaurants.
- Stop by Peyote inside Ferguson’s Downtown for a three-course specialty menu. Highlights include the papalonas french fries in garlic sauce and cotija, mushroom croque madame, and shrimp ceviche with tostadas. $50
- A visit to Siegel s 1941 inside El Cortez Hotel & Casino earns mom a free mimosa or dessert with the purchase of an entr e. 7 am – 10 pm.
- Nosh on a petite filet mignon and lobster tail for $95 at the Triple George Grill in the Downtown Grand Hotel & Casino.
- STK Steakhouse inside the Cosmopolitan is giving roses to every table. The specials for the day include $9.99 glasses of Justin Ros and Chandon Brut Ros , $69.99 Maine lobster ravioli with smoked paprika, and $85 Australian Wagyu picanha.
- Hash House a Go Go in The Linq is offering deals on cream cheese-stuffed French toast and California scramble with roast chicken and bacon.
- Head to Tailgate Social Sports Bar & Grill in Palace Station to grab a free mimosa for mom.
- Carversteak inside Resorts World has five specials on offer including a $25 strawberry, arugula and burrata salad, $48 day boat scallops, and $92 bone-in filet and jumbo lump crab meat.
- Enjoy a four-course brunch inside Resorts World’s Fuhu. Start with gazpacho amuse-bouche and end with chocolate-covered strawberries for $85. 11 am to 4 pm.
- Stuff yourself at a delicious brunch buffet spread from 10:30 am to 2:30 pm at Buddy V s Ristorante inside the Venetian. Highlights include panettone French toast, mac-and-cheese carbonara, and pecan bread pudding. $55 for adults, $25 for kids under 10.
- Take Mom to Echo & Rig to support charity. All proceeds from its $8 Queens Cake special will go to Every Mother Counts. Each cake is filled with thick almond and blackberry filling and fluffy lavender cr me anglaise.
- Kona Grill has multiple specials including, $12 jumbo asparagus wrapped in prosciutto, $21 lobster potstickers with lobster butter, and $15 lemon bar with shortbread. A free rose for mom helps set the mood.
- When you eat at Via Brasil Steakhouse, Mom gets a complimentary cocktail and a $25 gift card. Brunch is $39.99 and dinner is $54.99