The Prestige Club Lounge upgrade, previously available exclusively in The Palazzo tower, is now available in two towers:
- The Venetian tower: High atop The Venetian tower on the 36th floor, Prestige Club Lounge at The Venetian offers stunning views of the Las Vegas Strip.
- The Palazzo tower: The resort's original Prestige Club Lounge at The Palazzo offers distinctive touches, a business center, and fabulous Strip views from the 23rd floor.
Prestige Club Lounge at The Venetian
Both private lounges place guests at the forefront of exclusivity and luxury, including expedited private check-in, complete with a welcome glass of sparkling Prosecco; complimentary continental breakfast; afternoon coffee or tea; and evening appetizers and handcrafted cocktails – all with spectacular views of the Las Vegas Strip.
"Prestige Club Lounge at The Palazzo was designed to provide guests with an unrivaled personalized experience," said Marcy Miles, chief marketing officer of The Venetian Resort. "Expanding this luxury offering to The Venetian tower furthers our commitment to providing our guests with memorable experiences when they stay with us."
Guests who take advantage of the Prestige Club Lounge upgrade are guaranteed a suite with a view on a high floor. In addition, Prestige offers guests:
- Access to Prestige Club Lounge in The Venetian and Palazzo towers
- Private check-in, with a complimentary glass of sparkling Prosecco upon arrival
- Private concierge
- Daily continental breakfast
- Afternoon coffees, teas, and non-alcoholic beverages
- Evening cocktail reception with complimentary cocktails and beverages
- Access to the business center in The Palazzo lounge, with copying, printing, and internet availability
- Reserved pool chairs on The Palazzo pool deck (reservations required 24 hours in advance, limited availability)
Architectural Digest magazine raved about the Prestige at The Palazzo experience, including it on its list of ten hotels "where you should splurge on a club-level upgrade."
For more information on Prestige, visit www.venetian.com/prestige