Toast Society Cafe makes gourmet toasts topped with fresh ingredients like fruit, avocado, salmon, and more. Plus, they serve coffees and smoothies. This local cafe recently opened a second location in Henderson.
The signature toasts on the menu include:
- The House Favorite is topped with avocado, tomatoes, feta cheese, microgreens, and olive oil.
- Breakfast Crunch is made with peanut butter, bananas, blueberries, cinnamon, granola, and honey.
- Toast & Lox comes with cream cheese, cucumber, smoked salmon, and dill.
- Perfect Pear is topped with goat cheese, pear slices, walnuts, honey, and cinnamon.
- Sweet Tooth has chocolate spread, strawberries, bananas, cinnamon, hemp seeds, and honey.
- Avo Everything is made with cream cheese, avocado, everything bagel seasoning, and olive oil.
These toasts are made on substantial pieces of bread that don’t fall apart easily but also won’t cut up your mouth. They also make some of these signature toasts on sweet potato and gluten-free sourdough.
Hot and iced coffees are available in a variety of flavors. Pair one with your toast, or order a yummy smoothie!
Toast Society Henderson is relaxing and gives off beachy vibes. Light wood accents, pops of light pink, and plants are all around the tables and booths. Plus, the front patio is shaded with umbrellas so you can dine outside.
The new Henderson location is located at 10960 S Eastern Ave Suite 103 Henderson, NV 89052. It’s open every day from 8 am to 3 pm.
The original Toast Society is located at 6005 South Fort Apache Rd. Suite 110 Las Vegas, NV 89148. This location is also open daily from 8 am to 3 pm.