Just steps beyond the Strip, The Hollywood Cars Museum houses famous vehicles from TV shows and films. Iconic cars like the Batmobile, the Back to the Future Delorean, Knight Rider, Volkswagen Bug Herbie, James Bond s cars, Fast & Furious vehicles, and more are on display here!
Hot Rod City Las Vegas and one of the world s biggest car collectors Michael Dezer, partnered up to put together the collection at Las Vegas Hollywood Cars Museum. This display features cars that have been in over 100 movies and TV shows.
Here are some vehicles that you may recognize in the museum:
- James Bond s Lotus Submarine Car
- The time-traveling Delorean from Back to the Future
- Herbie the Love Bug
- Bonnie & Clyde s Death Car from the 1967 movie
- Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
- The Batmobile from Batman Returns
- Liberace s Rolls Royce
- Knight Rider Kitt
- The Munsters Drag-U-La
- Starsky & Hutch s Grand Torino
- The Stunt Van from the A-Team
- General Lee from The Dukes of Hazzard
- The Hangover Mercedes Benz Convertible
Plus, some crazy custom creations like a 40-foot bright pink hot tub convertible limo and bunk bed speedster!
Tickets are $20 per person; kids 16 years and under are free with a paid adult! Get a $5 off coupon on their website. Tickets are only available at the museum and they accept cash only.
The Hollywood Museum of Cars is open daily from 10 am to 5 pm. It s located at 5115 Dean Martin Drive #905 Las Vegas, NV 89118.