Las Vegas used to be home to cowboys. Now, it’s home to some of the best cowboy bars in the country.
Las Vegas and Country Music
Vegas country music bars uphold the culture, with cowboy hats and bull riding. Some popular local honky-tonk bands are The Reeves Brothers, the Rhyolite Sound, the Acoustic Five Piece Band, and Tony Marques Band.
Several top country music stars have previously enjoyed Las Vegas music residencies, including:
- Carrie Underwood
- Shania Twain
- Brooks & Dunn with Reba McEntire
- George Strait
Superstar Miranda Lambert’s show is still running.
Las Vegas Country Music Bars
So. You’re a country music lover visiting Sin City. It’s time to head straight to the nearest country bar! Our guide looks at the most popular country music bars and saloons in Sin City.
Saddle ‘N’ Spurs Saloon
- Address: 2333 N Jones Blvd
- Hours: Monday to Thursday (12 pm to 12 am) and Friday to Sunday (open 24 hours)
- Happy Hour (3 pm to 6 pm)
- Phone: 702-646-6292
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/saddlenspurssaloon/
Saddle ‘N’ Spurs Saloon is one of the most recognized country music bars in Sin City. It calls itself the “LAST Remaining REAL Honky Tonk Bar in Las Vegas.” This bar can’t be categorized as a tourist trap because it’s located very far from the Las Vegas Strip. This is a bar for real fans. Most weekends, the Saddle ‘N’ Spurs Saloon hosts live performances by Catch the Bobby Kingston Band.
The Saddle ‘N’ Spurs Saloon was established in 1984 and was previously known as Bobby’s Lounge. It was renamed Saddle ‘N’ Spurs Saloon in 1990. Apart from mid-week karaoke and weekend live performances, the bar features pool tables, a dance floor, and reasonably priced alcohol.
- Located in: MGM Grand
- Address: MGM Grand 3799
- Hours: Monday to Thursday (3 pm to 3 am), Friday (3 pm to 4 am), Saturday (10 am to 4 am), and Sunday (10 am to 3 am)
- Phone: 702-891-3003
- Website: https://www.losersbarlasvegas.com/
If you’re a gambling enthusiast and country music lover, visit the MGM casino to gamble and end the night with a drink at the MGM Losers Bar. Apart from featuring amazing country music tunes, the bar has frozen drink specials like the Boot Wacker, 12oz, sold at $12.
Gilley’s Saloon, Dance Hall & Bar-B-Que
- Located in: Treasure Island – TI Hotel & Casino, a Radisson Hotel
- Address: 3300 Las Vegas Blvd S
- Hours: Monday to Thursday (12 pm to 12 am), Friday (12 pm to 2 am), Saturday (10 am to 2 am), and Sunday (10 am to 12 am)
- Phone: 702-894-7111
- Website: https://gilleyslasvegas.com/
Welcome to Gilley’s Saloon, Dance Hall & Bar-B-Que, where country music lovers are guaranteed a rocking good time. The bar’s dance floor is always packed. Show up for the live performances every Friday and Saturday, combined with signature drink specials and BBQ. If you’re a local, you get a daily local special and a 20% discount on Gilley’s BBQ.
You can test your bull riding skills here too. The bull riding starts every day at 4 pm, with a $10 fee. If you can last more than 8 seconds, you’ll win a prize.
Stoney’s Rockin’ Country
- Address: 6611 Las Vegas Blvd S
- Hours: Thursday to Saturday (7 pm to 1 am)
- Phone: 702-435-2855
- Website: https://stoneysrockincountry.com/
Stoney’s Rockin’ Country bar brings an experience filled featuring modern country artists. Its unique approach has made the bar very popular among Vegas residents.
There are dance classes at the bar every Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, from 7:30 pm to 8:30 pm. Every Thursday, the bar opens its doors, welcoming patrons to the World-Famous Ladies’ Night, where ladies enjoy discounted drinks. You can easily access the bar from the Strip.
Hogs & Heifers Saloon
- A 2-min walk from the Mob Museum
- Address: 201 N 3rd
- Hours: Monday to Sunday (12 pm to 12 am)
- Phone: 702-676-1457
- Website: https://hogsandheiferslasvegas.com/
At Hogs & Heifers Saloon, country music lovers are right at home. The place operates as a country bar, dive bar, bike bar, and desert Honky Tonk. When you enter, you’re welcomed by a slogan, “If you love this country, you will love this bar,” and charismatic waitresses who keep the place lively at all times.
There’s even a gift shop with many goodies and country music-themed gifts.
The Hideaway Bar & Grill Las Vegas
- Address: 3369 Thom Blvd
- Hours: Open 24 hours
- Phone: 702-485-6200
- Website: https://www.hideawaylv.com/
The Hideaway Bar & Grill Las Vegas has an amazing vibe. The fully equipped and enthusiastic staff will ensure your glass never runs dry as you dance to the live band. You can enjoy a close-up view of the country music artists as they perform on the enormous low elevated stage.
The Hideaway Bar & Grill Las Vegas features upcoming artists ready to kick off their careers in the country music industry.
Horse Trailer Hideout
- Address: 1506 S Main St
- Hours: Monday to Thursday (12 pm to 12 am), Friday and Saturday (12 pm to 2 am), and Sunday (12 pm to11pm)
- Phone: 702-720-2630
- Website: https://horsetrailerhideout.com/
Horse Trailer Hideout gives you a chill and relaxing spot away from the concrete jungle. Enjoy a unique bar experience featuring elevated wines and craft cocktails. This bar opened in 2018 and is one of the newest country music-themed spots.
One interesting fact about Horse Trailer Hideout is the mobile bartending services. The mobile bars make it easier for local country music artists and bands to showcase their talents to the Vegas community. If you want a bar that offers a country music-themed party, opt for Horse Trailer Hideout.
Vegas Bars Which Feature Amazing Country Acts and Performances
The Dive Bar
- Address: 4110 S Maryland Pkwy
- Hours: Open 24 hours
- Phone: 702-586-3483
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/DiveBarLV/
Backstage Bar & Billiards
- A 2-min walk from the El Cortez
- Address: 601 E Fremont St
- Phone: 702-690-9542
- Website: https://backstagebarlv.com/
- Address: 1327 S Main St
- Hours: Tuesday to Thursday (11 am to 9 pm), Friday and Saturday (11 am to 11 pm), and Sunday (11 am to 9 pm)
- Phone: 702-483-4404
- Website: https://soulbellybbq.com/
Santa Fe Station Hotel and Casino
- Address: 4949 N Rancho Dr.
- Phone: 702-658-4900
- Website: https://www.santafestation.com/
- Located in: The Cosmopolitan
- Address: 3708 Las Vegas Blvd S
- Hours: Sunday to Thursday (4 pm to 12 am), Friday and Saturday (4 pm to 2 am)
- Phone: 702-698-7000
- Website: https://www.cosmopolitanlasvegas.com/restaurants/ghost-donkey