1. Feel the Island love @ Pure Aloha
Get ready for Island vibes.
The 19th annual Pure Aloha Festival is taking over Craig Ranch Regional Park Thursday – Sunday. The party is a huge celebration of Polynesian culture, complete with traditional entertainment, carnival rides, and plenty of good food. Music will be provided by popular Hawaiian reggae bands.
Tickets start at $15
- Thursday: 5 – 10 pm
- Friday: 5 pm – 12 am
- Saturday: 12 pm – 12 am
- Sunday: 12 – 10 pm
Where: Craig Ranch Regional Park
2. Celebrate Earth Day @ multiple locations
Happy Earth Day! The holiday falls on April 22, but Las Vegas is celebrating all weekend.
Here’s what’s happening:
- Earth Day Festival @ Downtown Summerlin: This two-day event features family-friendly activities, fun demonstrations, and a beer garden. Friday – Saturday, 10 am – 5 pm
- Springs Preserve: This Saturday party features sustainability classes, nature activities, plant sales, food trucks, and more from 10 am – 4 pm.
- Earth Day Upcycle Market @ Fergusons Downtown: On Saturday from 11 am – 5 pm, shop for eco-friendly products and enter a raffle to win a free fruit tree from Nevada Plants.
- Our Friends Vintage Market @ Fergusons Downtown: This market focuses on secondhand items and sustainability. Sunday, 11 am – 5 pm.
When: Friday – Sunday
Where: Multiple locations
3. Stuff your face @ the Great Vegas Festival
It’s time for the Great Vegas Festival.
Friday night is all about the Taco Tiki Throwdown. A dozen competing chefs will try to create the most delicious and innovative tacos possible, and you can sample them all.
On Saturday, get ready for the Great Tasting. Try unlimited sips of hundreds of different beers and ciders from brewers around the country. Plenty of food trucks will be there, too.
Tickets start at $50.
- Friday: 7 – 10 pm
- Saturday: 2 – 7 pm
4. Attend an exclusive spirits tasting
The Nth Ultimate Whisky and Spirits Experience is back at the Wynn. Saturday’s event is considered one of the most exclusive spirits tastings in the world. Indulge with unlimited sips of limited release pours. The biggest splurge of the night is two “super pours” of extremely high-end liquor in a crystal tasting glass.
Tickets start at $545.
When: Friday – Saturday. See the schedule here.
Where: Margaux Room (The Wynn)
5. Rock out to Parmalee
kicks off this weekend with Parmalee.
This concert series on the Fremont Street Experience is a blast, especially if you want a break from Vegas prices. It’s totally free!
Parmalee will hit the Third Street stage at 9:15 pm.
When: Saturday at 9:15 pm
Where: Fremont Street Experience