1. Check out a new show
Skip the Memorial Day BBQs and go see a show! Three new acts open this weekend.
First, check out Mad Apple, a Cirque du Soleil show at New York-New York. It's full of NYC fervor, with stand-up comedy and a live band. This is a different sort of Cirque experience, one that aims to be more intimate. Don't worry; you'll still see acrobats.
Next, head over to Alexis Park Resort for the premiere of two wildly different offerings: Sex n' The City: A (Super Unauthorized) Musical Parody and Wonderland.
Sex n' The City is a fun romp with the gang that answers questions like "Will I ever find the ONE?" and "Is that REALLY a 'neck massager'?". Tickets to the show include bottomless mimosas!
Wonderland is a whimsical retelling of Alice's Adventures. Go down the rabbit hole and experience your favorite characters as puppets. Everyone in the family will love this show.
- Mad Apple premiers Friday. It runs every day except Wednesday and Thursday @ 7 and 9:30 pm
- Sex n' The City: A (Super Unauthorized) Musical Parody premiers Saturday. It runs Thursday - Sunday @ 9 pm
- Wonderland premieres Saturday. It runs Friday - Monday @ 5 pm
- Mad Apple is @ New York-New York
- Sex n' The City and Wonderland are @ Alexis Park Resort