Fat Choy Restaurant is an insanely popular restaurant in Las Vegas. This unassuming restaurant has gained a cult following among locals for its unique blend of American and Asian cuisine, as well as its affordable prices.
One of the standout features of Fat Choy is its relaxed, welcoming atmosphere. The restaurant is located inside the Eureka Casino and has a casual, laid-back vibe.
The menu at Fat Choy is a mix of diner food and Chinese classics like
- Fat Choy Burger with braised beef, cheese, bacon, and a fried egg
- Pork Belly Bao featuring succulent slices of pork belly stuffed inside a fluffy steamed bun
- Grilled Tofu Bao, delicious roasted mushrooms stuffed inside a fluffy steamed bun
- Braised Beef Grilled Cheese made with braised beef and 3 variety of cheeses.
Additionally, for those looking for something on the lighter side, Fat Choy also offers a selection of soups and salads.
Overall, Fat Choy Restaurant is a good choice if you want accessible but still delicious food. It probably won’t be your favorite meal in Vegas, but it might be in the top five.
595 East Sahara Avenue (Inside the Eureka Casino)
- Monday – Thursday: 11 am – 10 pm
- Friday – Saturday: 11am – 12am
- Sunday: 9 am – 10 pm