Restaurants in Las Vegas represent diverse culinary cultures from all corners of the planet.
Many eateries focus on creating a mind-blowing experience that involves more than food. Sultry dancers? Amazing acrobats? You enter the lush world of Vegas entertainment when you go to a dinner show.
Here are five of the most popular Las Vegas dinner shows to attend in 2023.
1. Tournament of Kings
- Located in: Excalibur Hotel & Casino
- Address: Excalibur Way, Las Vegas, NV 89109, United States
- Hours: Monday and Friday (6 pm show), Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday (6 pm and 8:30 pm shows)
- Phone: 702-597-7600
- Website: https://excalibur.mgmresorts.com/en/entertainment/tournament-of-kings.html
The Tournament of Kings is one of the most popular dinner shows in Las Vegas. You’ll go back to the era of King Arthur and his courageous knights in a 900-seat theatre-in-the-round arena. Each production features the king’s and his soldiers’ various tales and adventures, immersing the audience in the unforgettable stories of bravery and treachery.
As the knights showcase their fighting skills, the “Camelot” community, the audience can feast on traditional English fare:
- Roasted Seasoned Cornish Game Hen
- Corn on the Cob
- Dinner Roll
- Apple Square
- Lemon Pepper Roasted Red Bliss Potatoes
Tickets to the Tournament of Kings start at $41.87; you can pay for a ticket that only includes admission to the tournament or for both dinner and the show.
2. The Mayfair Supper Club
- Located in: Bellagio Hotel & Casino
- Address: 3600 S Las Vegas Blvd
- Hours: Sunday to Thursday (5 pm to 10 pm), Friday and Saturday (5 pm to 1 am)
- Phone: 702-693-8876
- Website: https://bellagio.mgmresorts.com/en/restaurants/the-mayfair-supperclub.html
The Mayfair Supper Club welcomes you to a night of amazing dishes and entertainment inspired by the ’50s. You’ll go on a nostalgic journey back to the glamorous and most celebrated eras of old New York and Las Vegas.
Beautifully set in front of the Bellagio Fountains, the restaurant has some of the most stunning views in the city. Remember to check out the Late-Night Revelry, the restaurant’s highlight. It takes place every Friday and Saturday from 11 pm till late.
- Located in: Wynn Las Vegas
- Address: 3131 Las Vegas Blvd S
- Hours: Every day (5:30 pm to 2 am)
- Phone: 702-770-3300
- Website: https://www.wynnlasvegas.com/dining/fine-dining/delilah
Delilah is one of the most beautiful restaurants in Sin City. It’s another spot that evokes the era of supper clubs with various antiques and old portraits.
If you make dinner reservations, you will have the chance to enjoy some of the restaurant’s signature dishes like the famed chicken tenders, beef wellington sliced tableside, and broiled lobster. Singers and dancers provide the show.
4. Marriage Can Be Murder
- Located in: Orleans Hotel & Casino
- Address: 4500 W Tropicana Ave
- Hours: every day (6 pm to 8 pm).
- Phone: 702-205-2775
- Website: https://marriagecanbemurder.com/
Why don’t you spend the night enjoying a sumptuous dinner while also playing detective in a murder case? Marriage Can Be Murder is a classical comedy featuring a special chef’s tasting menu. As part of the audience, you will join the nosy hostess and outlandishly eager lieutenant in this interactive murder-mystery.
The show lasts two hours, with two 8-minute breaks for the guests to mingle, share clues and use the washroom. Before the show starts, guests can take photos and enjoy drinks with each other.
Tickets start at $78.94 and include a three-course meal, complimentary non-alcoholic beverages, and server gratuity.
- Located in: The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- Address: Chelsea Tower, 3708 S Las Vegas Blvd Level
- Hours: Wednesday to Sunday (7 pm to 8:15 pm and 9 pm to 10:15 pm)
- Phone: 866-973-9611
- Website: https://spiegelworld.com/opium/
The O.P.M. is a space-themed food and entertainment spot that offers mesmerizing performances. Board the Star ship O.P.M. and take a space trip to Uranus; you’ll be entertained with hilarious mayhem, celestial beauty, and gravity-defying acrobatics. Your host during the flight will be the gorgeous Andromeda.
During the show, the flight attendants on the Star ship O.P.M. can serve you cocktails, pizza, and ice cream.
O.P.M. is an adult-only spot. Tickets start at $99.