When I was growing up, I never thought that I would actually one day own a Ferrari.
And I was right. I still don’t own one yet, but my friend Sam does. And he lets me drive it sometimes. If you’ve driven a Ferrari or any other exotic car, then you know the feeling that it gives you.
You feel like a superstar. If you don’t believe me, try driving a Ferrari, a Lamborghini, or a Porsche.
I have good news for you. You can have this feeling by driving an exotic car in Las Vegas.
In fact, you can actually race the car around a track. How cool is that?! It’s perfect if you are a car lover.
Be a Superstar, Drive an Exotic Car in Las Vegas
There are several exotic car rental services in Las Vegas. But some of them won’t let you drive a supercar around a racetrack at more than 100 MPH for your own safety. Others like Exotics Racing let you do this, but with heightened safety precautions.
- Bring your driver’s license. Most accept international driver’s licenses.
- Prices are based on the rarity and availability of the vehicle.
- You can drive yourself or ride as a passenger.
- Don’t worry, you won’t be alone. The instructor will be right there with you, even if you choose to sit behind the wheel.
- Enjoy yourself. Be the superstar.