Most travelers view Las Vegas as an overwhelmingly pricey tourist destination. Yet, with a bit of research, you can make your visit magical without breaking the bank. Here are five things you can do in Las Vegas for under $25
1. Go Sightseeing
There are lots of attractions to see in Sin City if traveling on a budget. Some places to get you started are:
- Catch a glimpse of the world’s largest golden nugget at the Golden Nugget Hotel in Downtown Las Vegas.
- Take a postcard photo next to the ‘Welcome to Las Vegas Sign’ along the 5100 block of S Las Vegas Boulevard.
- If you are in the heart of the Strip, visit the replica of the Eiffel Tower in Paris at the Paris Las Vegas Hotel & Casino. The half-size, to-scale replica lights up into a magical display after every half an hour from sunset to sunrise.
- Climb any indoor and freestanding observation decks for an unprecedented view of Las Vegas and its skyline. For this, we recommend the 1,149-foot-tall STRAT Observation Deck at the STRAT Hotel, Casino & Skypod, north of the Las Vegas Strip
2. Explore the City on the Tram or Monorails
Ride the tram or monorail in Las Vegas as you hop from one sightseeing spot to the next. Indeed, Las Vegas has an established public transport system that passes through all tourist destinations. For the best savings, opt for the unlimited ride pass or the multiple-day pass to get around the city in a whiz.
3. Play Video Games
Are you visiting Las Vegas with the kids? If so, have an adrenaline-charged city tour by sampling the numerous 2-hour video gaming options for under $25. The most popular gaming stores include the Wii Play Game East, Grand Line Games, and Game Nest Arcade. Here, expect a hi-tech fun experience for all ages. Plus, you can enter gaming competitions to make money as you have fun.
4. See a Performance at Four Queens
Although shows are rarely among the affordable things to do in Vegas, Four Queens offers two popular choices. The Mike Hammer Magic Show and Hypnosis Unleashed. Mike Hammer magic is a great show that combines impressive tricks with many funny jokes. While Hypnosis Unleashed is a mind-bending show that will get you and your friends hypnotized. The tickets for both shows are available for approximately or a little more than $25.
5. Low-Key Gambling
A Las Vegas bucket list is incomplete without a gambling experience. When you are in the mood to try your luck in gambling, visit any of the 200,000 slot machines and 1,701 licensed gambling places in Las Vegas. Gambling spots like the Binion’s Casino have low table limits, ensuring you immerse into the Las Vegas gambling culture without going broke. And you get to stand next to a pyramid of a million-dollar stack of bills for your memorabilia.